Free Full and Half Day Universal Pre-K
The time for Universal Pre K Registration is quickly approaching and registration will take place from January 25, 2016 – March 4, 2016. In order to ensure a spot in our Universal Pre K Program your next steps are:
1. Apply on line at www.nyc.gov/prek , over the phone at 718-935-2067, or in person at a Family Welcome Center (Family Center locations and hours of operation are listed in the 2016 PreK Directory)
2. List Small World Preschool as your first choice
3. Current Students – make sure to check off the box that says your child is a current student at Small World Preschool (this will give your child the highest priority when the NYC DOE places your child into a program)
4. Other Children Applying to Pre-K – (Applies to twins & triplets) make sure to fill out a separate application for each child and when you do also make sure you list your children in the section titled “Other children applying to Pre-Kindergarten”
5. Sibling Priority – If you have any younger children that attend our school make sure that you list them in the area titled Sibling Priority.